IEEE wants to make sure that your paper is published accurately. Use IEEE PDF eXpress to check that your paper is compliant with the requirements of the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
IEEE PDF eXpress checks that:
- The PDF is version 1.4 (Acrobat 5) or later, but not Acrobat 9, X, or XI.
- The PDF was created with PDF distiller. Scanning is not permitted.
- All fonts are embedded or subset. This ensures that mathematics appear as intended and that text is searchable.
- No password or other security settings are included.
- No bookmarks or links are included.
- There are no crop marks, registration marks, date stamps, timestamps, or any other mark that does not appear in the official version of the paper.
- There are no PostScript settings that can override the settings file.
- No PDF attachments are included.
- The file is not a PDF Package or Merged PDF.
Please note that not all conferences use IEEE PDF eXpress. If your conference uses this tool, you will receive an invitation email with a customized link to give you access to the tool.
The first time you access IEEE PDFeXpress, please follow the link (https://www.pdf-express.org/) to “New Users”.
1. Select the New Users – Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
• 51403X for the Conference ID
• your email address
• a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying
your account setup.
After logging in, please upload the source files of your camera-ready paper for conversion (e.g. DOC, DOCX, TEX and so on). Alternatively, you can also just check the compliance of your generated PDF file.
After a few minutes, you will receive the IEEE-Xplore-compatible PDF version of your paper by e-mail. You have to submit the received IEEE-Xplore-compatible PDF through edas.